About Me

My photo
Hmmmmm...Race Schedule...who needs a stinking race schedule?

Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer is wrapping up

Wow, I cannot believe how long it has been since I wrote anything...I have been enjoying my new house and only wish I could have TV to watch and that I could spend more time there. I have gotten pretty high in my cycling mileage and my running mileage as the race is in a little more than 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am prettysure I'll die. I have a shorter race before Augusta. I am doing the Patriot's Olympic Distance in Williamsburg, which will be the longest triathlon I have ever done (but only for 2 weeks).

I sprained my ankle last month and was unable to start my pole dancing class, so it should be coming up the week before my big race and I am EXCITED!

What else is new...um...I have been housesitting a lot lately and have a few more planned this month! "For what?" you may ask...well, I am going to NYC at the end of October. I went in October of last year...is this becoming a tradition? I will be going with 2 people who have never been before, which is REALLY exciting. Its such an amazing city and my reaction to it is always physical. It will be cool to see them both take it all in. AND we are going to see Phantom of the Opera. I saw it the 1st time I went but they have never seen it onstage! Exciting!

What else...hmmmmm...I am really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment