About Me

My photo
Hmmmmm...Race Schedule...who needs a stinking race schedule?

Monday, September 15, 2008

10 Year Reunion!!


This is the year for 10 year reunions, is't it? I am supposed to have my High School reunion for good old Atlee High School class of 1998, but we haven't heard anything about it except maybe meeting at a bar downtown. How lame is that? What do you think we elected our class president for except this? This is the culmination of 11 years of supporting our class presidency and THIS is ALL we get? Blah!! Lame-O!!!

Second reunion- 10 years of Seal Team PT...well, its only my 2 year reunion, but they have been around for 10. We had a super fun, 2 hour workout at Belle Isle Saturday...I thought I would die after the first hour but was able to maintain...it was great!!! Then we had a super fun bash at the posh Westwood Club in Richmond, Va...we are moving up in the world...=)

Okay, so I put a contract on a house last week. I really liked it, but the counter-offered and I freaked out and walked away. I think being grown up and making a bad decision and having to live with it scares me. Luckily, my slaes manager gave me some great advice about this house in particular and the deal we offered that made me question my decision. I am still looking but my commitment issues might actually cripple me in this circumstance. I also need to make more money...any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment